Get a separate policy for a collectible or custom car, and provide the insurance agent with the vehicle identification number (VIN) of the car so that the insurer will be able to determine a value for the car. Find out how to insure a collectible or custom car, and whether or not this car is covered on an existing policy, in this free video on financial planning from a licensed insurance agent.

Expert: James Burrows
Bio: James Burrows owns the full-service insurance agency The Resurgence Group, which specializes in health insurance, property and casualty, annuities, life insurance, and auto insurance.
Filmmaker: Christopher Rokosz
#Car #Insurance #Collectible #Car #Insurance